After one of the worst snow storms in GA history,
Jake & Grandpa Ted head out to feed the squirrels.
Jake had NEVER seen SNOW before.
He was a little unsure at first...
Grandpa set up the corn...
Jake was a BIG HELP.
After his work was done, he went straight to his
favorite bridge to check out this SNOW THING.
Feels funny under my feet.
But I THINK I've got the hang of it now...
'Check this out daddy?'-Jake
'Uh oh...I'm in trouble'-Thinks Dad
'This is how you do it Jake.'-Dad
(No Jake, I will not personally roll all of your snow balls)
Ok...I've got it dad!
Grandpa Ted & Jake try to build a snowman.
Grandma Mary Kay had to save the day.
This is how you do it Grandpa...
Jake found the perfect sticks for his arms.
Grandma Mary Kay was the
MASTER SNOWMAN MAKER!
The perfect snowman.
Very Impressive!!!
What do you think Jake? Isn't he cool?
AWESOME!
Thanks Grandma Mary Kay & Grandpa Ted.
My very 1st snow day...


















No comments:
Post a Comment